Friday, February 26, 2010

This one is just because...

As I was surfin' and bloggin', I came across a blog with this video one one of them. Normally I would just overlook this kind of stuff, but I was intrigued by the title...
FREE HUGS! <--(click here)
Hope you take the time watch it are as moved by it as much as I was. I think this is what the world needs more of. Not neccessarily more hugs, but more people and strangers reaching out to each other to say hey!! Life can get lonely and sometimes you just need to know someone, anyone is there, even if all you need is a HUG!!
Also, I would like to say thanks to everyone stopping by my blog.
Have a great weekend!
Adrienne

1 comment:

  1. Ade, you forgot to attach the link! :) I think you have volleyball on the brain! :)

    ReplyDelete

House of 3

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed