Friday, February 26, 2010

Almost peed my pants!!!








Volleyball was amazing!! I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants! One of the girls brought her insane friend and I have not laughed that hard in ages. I am surprised my belly doesn't hurt. We played for almost 3 hours (supposed to be 2) and I was actually ready to go home. What a great workout! Can't wait for next week. If our gym is available, we are going to have it at our school.


So, I thought maybe Teri and I were going to keep our projects under wraps until we were done and ready to unveil them, but the bugger (I mean blogger!!) has already posted about hers. So, I guess I will do the same. I will give you a taste of what I have in store. Hope you come back to check it out when it is done. I am pretty excited about it. I got these beauties while we were at the VV Boutique last weekend. I snapped them up because they have a lot of potential. Not sure if I will keep them, or give them away as a gift. Will have to wait and see. Enjoy!!!


Adrienne

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful project.
    I hope you will stop by my blog and enter my giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ok, you can say it! I am a bugger! LOL Glad v-ball was so awesome - it will be nice if if moves to your school so you don't have to drive into town to go!!

    ReplyDelete

House of 3

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed