Thursday, February 18, 2010

You'll never guess what happened to ME!!!!


It's Thursday night, and all is well. No, wait!! All is not well in my little world. I got some very disturbing news this afternoon at school. So bad, in fact that my co-worker (worried about my reaction) thought it best to break the news to me after lunch for fear of the wrath I might bestow upon her. What could be so earth shattering, heart breaking, or gut wrenching? ........

............Volleyball was cancelled tonight due to lack of participants. What do you mean there aren't enough people tonight? This can't be true. I have been JONESING for my beloved volleyball since the 8th. Ten whole days without it. I am truly devastated. If everyone knows what is good for them, Monday night v-ball better go off without a hitch.

On a slightly more SANE note in my life, I forgot to mention that I lost 1 more pound on Monday. I am now at 14 pounds! Very excited about this whole weight loss, healthy living and 'can't wait to exercise' journey I'm on. Due to the impending depression I am falling in tonight because of the absence of the above mentioned sport, I shall take my frustrations out on my treadmill. I would rather beat someone up, but considering my hubby is the only one home at the moment, I will stick to the treadmill. Time to crank the music up, and sweat the 'poor little me' out of me.
So, there you have it. My life at the moment - in a nutshell. Volleyball + Me = Happy!!! Of course, there is so much more in my life that make me happy, but for now, I am not ready to leave my own pity party just yet.
Hope all is well in your little part of the world!!

Adrienne

3 comments:

  1. Holy crap, lady! Funniest post ever! I totally laughed out loud!! Love it - you rock! Sorry about v-ball...I'm sure they will avoid the wrath of Harris and make sure all is well on Monday!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 14 pounds! That's incredible! Maybe I should join you in volleyball. :) Cancelled volleyball-that sucks! Hey, I guess we'll scrapbook at Anita's Crop soon! I can hardly wait. The last time I went to a weekend crop was last spring!
    Bye! Feel better soon! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

House of 3

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed