Sunday, February 21, 2010

Another 7km!!

In the last 2 days Adam and I have skied 7 km. I am so proud of us!! We say we are going to go and we go. I really wanted to stay and watch the Ski Cross on the Olympics today, but I did not give in. My willpower and determination and gone through the roof. He is doing great too. I don't want him to totally give up junk, but merely limit it. We were in the grocery store the other day and we went down the cookie aisle. He saw a back of Chocolate Chunk cookies and started to hug it!! 'I miss my old life!" he said. I think we all do, but it just feels so good to know we are doing what's needed to get in shape and lose weight! Chris on the other hand... is NOT exercising and still losing weight. I think I will sneak some rocks into his underwear before he weighs in. At least he is not shooting past me like usual. He has only lost one more pound than me.

On a more creative note, my fantastic friend Teri and I went to the "VV Boutique" yesterday and found some great finds!! I don't want to go into too much detail, but we are both very excited about the items we rescued and are planning an intervention so they can realize their true beauty! Once the weather really starts to warm up, we will start on our projects. Let's just say, there will be dust flyin' and paint sprayin' in our future!! Can't wait to get started.

Weigh in is tomorrow... hoping for a good number. Also, some great news....Volleyball tomorrow night. It's the intense one so I am really excited.
Have a great Monday, I (hope) know I will!!!
Adrienne

1 comment:

  1. A) Hooray for being motivated! You don't realize what an inspiration you are to me, lady!

    B) Good for you for having the drive and stick-to-it-iveness to keep going, even through temptation!

    C) I like talking in lists!

    D) Yes, we shall become the queens of found-item-rehab. Or...does that make us "counsellors"?

    E) Yay volleyball! No bruises this week, right?

    ReplyDelete

House of 3

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed