Friday, February 12, 2010

Ta-da...5 more!!


Yep, 5 more pounds. That's 13 so far. In 5 weeks, I have lost 13 pounds and am starting to get those comments! You know, the ones that make all this hard work worth it. I was talking with Adam's teacher after school on Thursday, and she told me that she is really amazed with how good I look. It is such a great feeling when people you see everyday tell you they notice that you have lost weight. It's one thing when someone sees you after a while and notice the weight loss, but to be noticeable to those you see everyday, it is even more impressive to me. I must say, I don't think I would be having these results without my newly rekindled love with volleyball. I am now playing volleyball twice a week, and still LOVING every minute of it. I played this past Monday, and it was INTENSE!!! I have the bruises to prove it. Gotta step up my game for Mondays. As I got out on the court, my heart beating, (pits) sweating, mouth drying, I readied myself for some amazing v-ball!! I really don't know if I would be having the same results without my volleyball nights. I guess I would have found something else to keep me active, but I am so glad it is volleyball. Dreading the moment when someone says it will be over for the summer. NOOOOOO, how will I live without it? Tennis anyone??? I think I will take up tennis for the summer. OK, I feel alright now. I might survive the end of my volleyball nights and replace it with some tennis. Just gotta buy a racket and find a court. So, I should get going. Just finished watching the opening ceremonies for the Olympics. Breathtaking!! Loved it. Pumped!!! Excited!! Can't think of any more verbs that describe my state of mind right now, so I will leave on this note. I am proud to be a Canadian!!! Proud to live in the TRUE NORTH. Proud to be strong and FREE!!!

Take care!

Adrienne

1 comment:

  1. I am proud to be Canadian and so very proud of YOOOUUUUUU my friend! Congratulations on your success!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

House of 3

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed