Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Just 1 more...




One more what, you might ask?? One more pound. I lost 1 more pound last week. I had really hoped for even one more, but as someone said in the breakroom today at school, "Only 1 is still 52 pounds in a year!". Nothing to scoff at really. I would love to have 50 gone by this summer, but I will honestly take what I can get right now. I know I could be working a bit harder at it, but it will come. I am still addicted to volleyball. Can't wait each week for Thursday! It can never come fast enough and I am dreadfully sad as soon as it is over. GOTTA get more volleyball. CAN'T live without it. WHERE can I get some? I am in a panic as soon as someone says it is time to go. "NOOOOOOOOOO, it can't be time to go. I didn't get enough. I need more! C'mon, just 5 more minutes!! I'll do anything!" Get my drift? I love it and need it...lots of it!!!

So, I am absolutely, completely, not ready for crop this weekend. I really shouldn't even be on here. I should be in my craft {junk} room right now instead on this thing. So, I should really wrap this up. Well, I hope you enjoyed my slightly odd, kind of addicted post today. Catch you after Crop Away!!!

One more sleep until volleyball!
Adrienne

1 comment:

  1. 1 lb is freakin' awesome, lady! Yahoo! It's so funny - I can totally HEAR you saying NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That's just how you would say it! LOL Can't wait for Crop Away! Yeehaw!!

    ReplyDelete

House of 3

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed