Monday, January 18, 2010

Drum roll PLEASE!







This morning was a typical Monday morning. Chris turned OFF the alarm and I woke up thankfully at 7:05. Knowing that I was OK for time, I wasn't worried that it was a little late. So that time had come. My date with the scale. After my dream about weigh in the other night, I gingerly stepped on the scale. Hoping and praying to the LOW FAT GODS! Well, there it was. I lost............... 7 pounds!!! I was shocked! I couldn't believe it!! I would have been happy with 4 or 5 after nothing the week before. I am so LOVING the scale today. After I cursed at it last week, it has redeemed itself. What an amazing affirmation that I am doing well. I usually lull myself into this false sense that I did good and that I think I have lost weight. With that, I step onto the scale to find no change and then realize and say to myself... "You didn't really try to lose weight, you shouldn't be surprised" But after last week, I knew I did good, and I knew I really tried. So, this week, I have conquered the scale, and I look forward to doing battle with it next Monday!!

How was all of your Mondays? I thought I would include a layout that I did with this post. I have so many to post that I just need to get them done.

Have a great Tuesday!! Only 3 more days until I get to play volleyball!!!

Adrienne

1 comment:

  1. Yayyyyyyyyyyyy Yahooooooooooooooo! Congratulations! I knew you were looking thinner! Way to go lady! YOU ROCK!! :)

    ReplyDelete

House of 3

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed