Sunday, January 17, 2010

Tomorrow is the day!!!





So, tomorrow is weigh in day in our house, and I have to say I am a bit nervous. I think I have lost weight. I feel different in some areas and I think I look smaller in some areas. I dreamt last night that I was weighing in and I kept stepping on the scale over and over and every time it was different. Not just by one or two pounds, but by 11 or something like that. I just really hope for a good number tomorrow morning.

I have included one of the pages that I did at the Keepsakes crop back in October. I have to say it is one of my favorites. You know how you always bring stuff in the hopes of actually using it. Well, one of those things for me is embroidery floss. I always bring in and never use it. I finally used it on 2 pages that weekend. So, I will try to bring something again to Crop Away that I haven't managed to use yet and make a point of using it. I can't wait for Crop Away. It is going to be so fun. I think I already said that in my last post. Well, I can't lie, I can't wait!!!

Have a great day!!
Don't forget to create and exercise!!!
Adrienne

1 comment:

  1. Yay! 2 posts in 2 days - that must be some kind of record! Love the page you posted. The circles are awesome! Good luck with your weigh-in tomorrow, though I doubt you need it! :)

    ReplyDelete

House of 3

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed