Tuesday, February 16, 2010

And the ugliest page goes to......




My wonderfully wacky friend Teri pointed me in the direction of this blog that is having an Ugliest Page contest. Well girls, you can stop bloggin, I've got this one in the bag!!
I HATE this page. I did it while I was in a Book of Me club a couple of years ago. A moment that I would rather not admit to. I should hide it in the back of my cupboard never to see the light of day again. No matter who I show this page to, I always add, "I Hate this page". They graciously reply, "I like it". Oh contraire mon amie...{my french leaves a lot to be desired as well} it is the ugliest page I have ever seen. This was my first try at glitter. I was going for a much more SUBTLE effect, instead of this smathering of glitter and glue. You know how they say "less is more" well, they are right, who ever THEY are!! I was pretty excited once I started putting this page together, but it just didn't come out the way I had hoped. Why I even keep it is beyond me. I guess maybe as a reminder that I can always do better.
I hope you all hate it as much as me. I will be strong, I will not cry when you bestow this honor upon me. In fact, I look forward to it. Finally, someone who will be honest and tell me how horrible it is.
Thanks for lookin'!!! Hope your ugly can compete with mine!!!
Adrienne

5 comments:

  1. You are a mess, Adrienne! LOVED reading your post. Thanks so much for joining us in the ugly parade and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aphra!! Hope my ugly compares!!!
    Long live the ugly! Well, in our case, long enough to take the honors and then get banished to deep, dark, depths of pages not to be seen again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahaha love it Adrienne!! Your comment is hilarious, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I might have to do this too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAAA HAA Love you written sence of loathing for this. Great entry!!

    ReplyDelete

House of 3

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed