Friday, August 20, 2010

How can it be?? Say it isn't so!

How can summer be over already? It feels like just yesterday I was so amped up with all the possibilities that summer might bring. All the projects I would get done, all the trips we would take, all the exercise I was going to get. Well, the trips did happen, but the rest fell by the wayside. I did manage to (almost) finish one project I have had in the works. I guess I just need to come to grips that summer vacation is not the time for me to have big wonderful plans. Just go with the flow and see what happens. The trips we took were so fun and relaxing. We started out in Calgary for 4 days where we went to the Zoo and the Calaway Park and did a lot of shopping. After Calgary, we headed to Edmonton for a day to hit the Waterpark and more shopping! Man I love that place!
Then home for about a week and then Adam and I headed off for BC to visit family and friends for 2 weeks. We had a great time.. Again, lots of fun and shopping. I will need to post in a day or so to show all the great stuff I got. Between the 2 parcels I received from shopping online, and all the scrapbooking stores I hit in Calgary, Edmonton, Kelowna, and Williams Lake; I have gotten a ton of new stuff. Can't wait to get started in my room and play with all my new goodies.


I am totally bummed out that school for me starts in 7 days(BOO!!). One the other hand, I am totally excited that volleyball with be starting up again soon.

I will try to keep the posts up, I have more interesting stuff to show you all. Hopefully (fingers crossed) I will manage to get some of my projects done before the snow flies. Hey, this is Northern Alberta. Once September hits, it's fair game!!
Take care, Happy Fall
Adrienne

1 comment:

  1. Yayyyyyy! I am so glad you're back! Can't wait to see what you bought!!

    ReplyDelete

House of 3

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed