Sunday, August 22, 2010

It's finally done!

OK. So those of you who know me, know that one thing I hate about myself is that I don't have any 'follow-through' when it comes to projects. I have a great imagination and ability to dream up ideas and see what I can make with things I find (my friends' words), but (my words) I either never get to said ideas, or never finish them. Well, I can truly - for now- say that is not true. I have had a project on the go or at least in my head for seriously almost 20 years. I am not kidding. When I was still living at home after college, my Mom bought me these beautiful coat hooks.
I HAD to have them, but they never got to see their potential... until now. I find it really funny that as unorganized as I am, I never lost them and never got rid of them. I attempted to use them years ago, but the piece of wood I used got left outside (dis-organized!!) and I never finished it. I found a cupboard door at the local rebuild center and knew what I would do with it. I have had it for probably 3 or more months and just during the break from school got it done. Hey, don't rush me. It takes my a while to get warmed up! I love how it turned out and I am thinking about adding some vinyl lettering to the recessed panel.
But, for now, I am happy that it is done, and actually hanging on the wall.
Hope you like it! Maybe in this last week of summer vacation I will get something else done.
Adrienne


2 comments:

House of 3

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed