Monday, August 30, 2010

How long 'til Christmas vacation?

Today was the 1st day of school. We all survived it! Thank God! The first day is usually totally laid back, not much work to do. Loved it. Wish everyday was like that! We'll have to see what tomorrow has to offer. Adam had a great day too. It's hard to believe that he is in Grade 5 already. Seems like just yesterday we were dropping him off at Kindergarten. Man, he is going up so fast. I made this pencil cup for Adam's teacher last week. Thought it would help her welcome a new year with a smile on her face.On my last post I mentioned that I think he is really (secretly) all of a sudden in his teens. One day last week we went to get our back-to-school hair cuts and he was all about the Justin Beiber hair. You know, the sweeping bangs, hair covering your face. I, and my hairdresser Tara managed to talk him out of it , thankfully. We decided to go with a Fauxhawk. I have to say I really like it on him and really likes it as well. I'm not sure which he likes more. The hair cut, or the fact that he gets to put :stuff" in it to keep it spiky.
I haven't posted much about my weight loss lately, so I thought I would update my followers. I had hit my first goal of 50 pounds in the end of July and I was so excited. Since then, I have been on a bit of a yo-yo. I have been gaining a bit and losing a bit. As of this morning I am sitting at 49. Now that we will have a much more structured day, I think I will be able to get back on track and start on my next 50. Plus, volleyball will be starting soon so I will definitely be exercising more.
Thanks for lookin'
Adrienne

1 comment:

  1. Happy back to school, lady! VV this looooong weekend?

    ReplyDelete

House of 3

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed