Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It's challenge time

While checking out some of my favourite blogs, I have been feeling less than adequate. So many people are getting published, or picked to be on a design team, or have TONS of followers. No, I don't think those are really important things to measure myself to, but hey.. I want in too!!



So, Paper Poppy Kit Co. is having a sketch challenge, and I thought to myself, "Self, you should do the sketch and enter the challenge. You have what it takes!" (positive self talk is always important!)


So here it is! I think that was the fastest page I have done in a long time. I think I will try to start using sketches more often. They just seem to take some of the guess work out of it and also help you try different things. This sketch is actually totally my style so it wasn't too hard to follow. I used some of the paper I bought while on holidays in Calgary too, so that is a bonus!



Hope you like it, maybe I will win!

1 comment:

  1. It's fab, Adrienne! Nice work! I hope you win! :) Signed, your MOST IMPORTANT follower!

    ReplyDelete

House of 3

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed