Monday, March 15, 2010

Take that 20 pounds!!!!



I have made it! I am now the proud 'loser' of 20 pounds!!! It has been a long hard haul, but not that long and not really that hard. I think 'this' time, I am actually ready for it. I found that exercising really gets me excited and I feel a bit blue if I don't partake in some kind of physical activity. Is that weird? I know that years ago I LOVED working out. Heading to the gym as I stepped off the skytrain. Getting on the stairmaster, and pumping iron. When Chris and I first met, I worked out 5 days a week. Now, 15 years later, I can say the same thing. I love working out and feeling more energized. It's totally true that the more you exercise, the more energy you have to burn. BURN BABY BURN!! Oh, ya... dun dun da da... volleyball tonight!!! Very excited!


Ok, now that's all said and done, here are a few more cards I have made. I have been dying to try this technique I learned about layering stamps and I must say I think I have mastered it. Ya, I kinda got a big head here (gotta compensate for the 20 pounds!). I thought they would make nice Mother's Day cards or anything for that matter. So, I hope you enjoy them.

Take care, have a great week!
Adrienne

2 comments:

  1. Yahoooooooooo!!!! Go you!!! That's so awesome! Way to go lady!! Love that card, too! Did you use a circle mask, or what? Love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the 20 pounds!! Very exciting!! I am a long way off from that but it will come with time! Yeah, I still have not gotten on that treadmill yet but, I did do two LO's today. ;) The cards are so beautiful. The overlapping stamping is amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete

House of 3

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed