Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Have you seen my guns? or Do you like to sweat? Can't decide which title to use!

Hell ya! I love to sweat. At this new phase in my life, if I don't sweat, it doesn't count. We went for a walk to BJ, Darren and Hayden today through the trails. It was a pretty good walk, but still too much ice. If it wasn't for the ice, I would have had my SWEAT on! Totally can't wait for the trails to clear up and we can really give them a run for their money. We walked for an hour or more and I felt great afterwards. It was a bit chilly, think we are jumping the gun a bit. Spring is almost here, but we have to be patient a little bit longer. After we came home, I know that I still wanted to exercise. I figured since I keep saying that I have been using my treadmill, I better keep using it. I got on it and started walking. And walking, and walking. Before I knew it, I had walked half an hour. I was watching the Biggest Loser and on the commercials, listening to a CD. I also used my resistance bands for a few sets of arm exercises.





On that note,have you seen my guns? No, Teri, I am not referencing your amazing GUN cabinet!! No, I do not own any guns, nor am I missing any. I am talking about the set of guns I got going' on!! I am driving Chris nuts! I have recently realized that I am able to find my pipes, or pythons, or what ever you call them. I am enjoying calling them my guns! I interject them into every conversation I can, no matter how insane I sound! I thought I would take a picture of them to share with you.



One other interesting piece of information, I am about to break 20 pounds!! I hit 19 on Monday and can't wait to blow 20 out of the water. I am loving myself more and more each day. I enjoy looking down and NOT seeing my belly past my chest. With that said, I have a sad announcement. Chris is in mourning! He is mourning the shrinking of my breasts! He is truly saddened by the shrinkage in that area. I, on the other hand, am ecstatic to see things changing!

So, that's enough for now. Hope you all have a great week!

Adrienne

3 comments:

  1. Bahahahahaaaaaaa!!! Funniest post ever!! LOL Congrats on your guns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your weight loss!! I'm into my second month of Weight Watchers. I am mourning my younger days when I could eat what I wanted and didn't gain weight. Things sure changed in my 30's. :( I'll use you for inspiration to get myself on my treadmill. I seem to just walk on by and head into the scrappy room! LOL It seems like a really easy decision to make. My husband is on WW too and our children are grown and gone, so it makes the eating very easy. No junk around here to tempt us. Great guns there too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Adrienne, funny blog you've got going here, love that you hold nothing back, and thanks for stopping by mine. I'd be happy to share complete details with you on how I made the flower, but could you share your email address with me? Please email me at bkbaker1222 at yahoo dot com and I'll try to write them down as best I can!

    ReplyDelete

House of 3

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed