Friday, October 2, 2009

World Card Making Day!!

It's world Cardmaking Day!!! (tomorrow) I have been making cards for about the last
7 or 8 years. I started out with my friend, Nadia. We shared a lot of supplies and wow, those cards were something else. Just like anything you do, your taste, style and ability changes with time. We were so proud of our cards. We used to make each one of our Christmas cards different. So, we were coming up with 20+ designs! YIKES. Needless to say, we now come up with a few designs we love and then mass produce them. Much easier! In celebration of this day, I have invited
Nadia, along with another amazing friend, Teri to join me and we can spend the day doing cards. Hopefully all you other bloggers and cardmakers out there are doing something with your friends who also share this passion!! Hopefully, we will get the chance to take some pictures while we are doing what we love tomorrow, and I will post them!

Happy Crafting!!
Adrienne

1 comment:

  1. Happy World Card Making Day and greetings from Finland! :)

    ReplyDelete

House of 3

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed