Sunday, October 25, 2009

What will the next 8 weeks hold?

Chris has just driven away to attend his second year of his parts apprenticeship in Fairview. I have so many plans of what I would like to accomplish in the next 8 weeks. I remember from the last time he went to school I hoped to get so many things done. Cleaning, organizing, scrapbooking, etc. I didn't get much done at all. I am hoping that maybe because of the time of year, we will be inside more and that will help me get more done. We'll see. Some of the things I would like to accomplish are:

1. Organizing (always something I hope for)
2. Cleaning and keeping things clean
3. Scrapbooking/cardmaking
4. Christmas gifts (hoping to make most of them)
5. Try to use my treadmill everyday after school. (Gotta get my body moving)
6. Eat healthier (more time to focus on what I should be eating)
7. Beginning a new routine. If I can do these things, I should hopefully have a good start keeping up a better routine in my day to day life.

That doesn't sound like much does it? Ha, who am I kidding?! I am going to need some divine intervention to pull this off. So, if you have read this post, PLEASE, shoot me a comment and ask how I am doing with my list and keep me honest. I am hoping to be posting some weight loss, and some changes to my daily life.

1 comment:

  1. Go, Adrienne, go! You can do it! I know the treadmill thing is going well...how about the rest? ~~T~~

    ReplyDelete

House of 3

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed