Sunday, October 18, 2009

Halloween is coming!







I don't think I have ever been this excited about Halloween since I was a kid. I have been madly making Halloween cards and do-dads, and have a tonne of stuff to make favors for Adam's class. I got a great idea from Papertrey Ink. I was going to add the link, but do you think I can find the original project? So, they are sugar cookies, with icing or white chocolate on half and then dipped in Halloween sprinkles. They look so nice. I thought I would include some of the projects I have been working on as well in this post.

I spent this weekend at a crop in town put on by one of the local scrapbooking stores. I had a great time (of course, given the girls I was with) and got 14 pages completed. I don't think I have ever gotten that much done. I was just hummin' along. I was amazed that I ONLY scrapbooked. No cards, and no frames. Once I photgraph them I will start adding them on upcoming posts, so stop by often as I should have a bunch of new posts coming in the near future.

Chris is leaving for school in a week, so things are going to be pretty busy around here for the next few days. It is also his birthday this Friday, so I need to make a card, a cake and go shopping for his birthday. Lots going on here lately, so, I will try to post again this week, but expect more the week after for sure!!!

Take care, keep creating!
Adrienne

1 comment:

  1. Love the purple/orange glitter combo! So cute! Where did you hang this? ~~Teri~~

    ReplyDelete

House of 3

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed