Thursday, October 8, 2009

There's something in the air!







Living in Northern Alberta, you come to expect a few things. A bustling oil industry, strong winds blowing across the prairies, and snow in October. We got our first snow yesterday. Yikes, not cool. It didn't last long, it was all melted by the afternoon. Today, we got hit a little harder. It was, to say the least, chilly and windy. Touque and gloves weather. Not too happy, but what can you do? So, I have been in the mood for some Halloween crafts. I made the 'bats on wire' do-dad last week and the card yesterday. After looking on the blogs of the Papertrey design team, I decided I needed to glitz things up a little. I had so much fun making it and putting on the glitter. Need to go make some more. The other day, when Nadia was leaving after our WCMD festivities, the air smelled so wonderful. I remember saying that it smelled like fall, and more specifically, if smelled like Halloweem. I was possitive that I could smell Jack-o-lanterns out on people's steps with candles burning inside of them. I guess that's where the whole Halloween crafting started for me. It got me thinking of Halloween and wanting to make a few things for it. So, I hope you enjoy these latest projects.

Don't forget to keep creating!
Adrienne

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I visited charliegirl today and OMG your little Halloween projects are really cute. Make sure to give them out they are too cute to stay in the drawer.
    talk to you soon

    ReplyDelete

House of 3

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed