Wednesday, October 28, 2009

3 days in a row!!!

I have been on my treadmill for 3 days in a row!! I really hope I can keep this up!! I have walked an average of 1.43 km a day and and average of 20 minutes a day. I almost gave in to not doing it tonight, but Adam and I got watching this program on TV about a guy who was over 600 pounds and now weighs just over 200. He did it through eating right and working out. I told my self if he can do it so can I. Thankfully I don't have THAT much to lose, but I have at least 100 pounds to lose. I gotta get this body moving and eating better. I have even gotten Adam interested in getting on the treadmill. I think we should give ourselves a treat every week and go swimming or rock climbing or something fun, but also exercise!! I can't wait for someone to see me and tell me they think I have lost weight. That is the best motivation ever!! It is one thing to know you have lost a few pounds, but so amazing when other people start noticing it!! Well, here's to the next 3 days on the treadmill.
I will take some pictures this weekend of my latest pages and get them posted, I promise!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello you

    I just finished reading your blog. That is awesome, good for you. You know, just a few changes can make a big difference at the end of the years. I am proud of you. Keep up the good work and the motivation, it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Way to go, lady! I'm inspired by you!

    ReplyDelete

House of 3

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed