Monday, June 7, 2010

Where did the time go?

Yes, I know. I have been a very bad blogger. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. No real excuses, not good ones anyways. I have been reading my fav's, but just not finding the time to post anything of my own. I don't know why, but I think most of the reason I haven't is that I don't have any exciting pics to share....until now! I started my 'Jasper' album and finished my first5 pages! I am very excited about this one. I am trying to do something a little different. I am really inspired by Stephanie Wheeler over at The Livingroom Floor. I love her graphic nature and bold, straight lines. I also LOVE that she splatters and mists practically everything! So, here are a few of my Jasper pages, hope you like 'em.











I just finished cleaning out my closet. I haven't been able to close it since I don't know. I continued getting all my TOO big clothes out of there and now I am up to 4 garbage bags full of clothes that are too big. On this whole too big clothes front, I am up to 42 pounds lost now. I am only 8 pounds away from my summer goal of losing 50 pounds by the middle of July and I still have 5 weeks to go! Yay for me!

Speaking of summer, I am kind of in shock (and completely relieved) that we are in our last week of school for the year. Where did it go? It went so fast. Seems like just yesterday it was December. Can't wait to have my days to myself to do whatever I want! Lots of hiking, tennis, and swimming. Gotta look good to go back to school in September!!
I have some more things to post about now so I should be filling you in soon, with pics too!
Have a great week!
Adrienne

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous, Adrienne! Love those pages! And you will definitely make that goal - you are doing so awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete

House of 3

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed