Tuesday, June 22, 2010

New(ish) layouts & a chance to be on a design team!!

As I was perusing some of my favourite blogs today, I came across a very exciting thing. Crate Paper has a call-out for new members for their Design Team!! Wow! Just think! I have always wanted to get on the DT of a manufacturer that I love!

I have loved Crate Paper for probably 4 0r 5 years now! I am a bit of a paper hoarder and I hoard Crate Paper! In going back through my layouts, I have found a few pages that I have been able to use it. Some papers I love so much, it pains me to actually use them. I don't really like to use the same papers on more than one layout so, I have a hard time parting with them sometimes. Even though I'm not parting with them, they are staying with me in MY albums. {Now would be the time for any of you to tell me of a good therapist you know. I know I have a problem. I'm OK with it!}

So, this post has 2 purposes:
1. To share some of my recent & Not-so-recent layouts.
2. To essentially submit my creative resume to Crate Paper for their approval.








I love the layout of Chris & I at Maligne Canyon. It is one of my all-time favourite pages and I was excited to finally use one of those blingy and pearly flourishes. I love how it turned out! I used some of the Brook collection on that one. The LO of the 'Squirrel' uses Little Sprout papers. The LO of Adam in the creek uses paper from 2 lines...Orbit and Prudence. One really old LO I found that I used Crate Paper on was the page of Adam at the park with shades on. I used a little piece of Roper from the Cowboy line.
So, wish me luck on my Design Team application and I hope you enjoyed my layouts today!!
Have a great day. By the way, only 4 more days of school and I am on VACATION!!!
Adrienne

2 comments:

  1. Hi Adrienne! Just wanted to wish you well if you go for that job!! How exciting!! I'm not a scrapbooker but I love all the colors and designs people put together! Great layouts!!

    Kendra @ Creative Ambitions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these, Adrienne! Good luck with your application - I hope it works out for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete

House of 3

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed