Friday, May 21, 2010

Is this May Long Weekend or Christmas..you decide



Just a quick post today. It's been a while. Nothin' much happening in my life these days. Pluggin' along with my weight loss. I'm at 38 now and can't wait to break 40! Feels like just yesterday I was antsy about breaking 20. I can't believe I only have 12 more pounds until I make my summer goal of 50 pounds. I would love to hit it before I see my parents in June in Tumbler Ridge for Father's Day weekend. Cross my fingers.


The last week has been so beautiful- weather wise. I have been for a few big walks around town with one of my co-workers at school. It was so hot the other day that all I wore was capris and a tank top. HOT. Now................. this is what we have.




It feels like Christmas out there. We had a very wet, heavy snow today. Unusual for here. We mostly get light, fluffy, dry snow. Not this heavy, wet, sloppy snow. Thought I would include a few pics for your viewing pleasure.
Hope you are having a better long weekend than me.
Adrienne

2 comments:

  1. Disgusting, hey? Good luck with your goal, lady! YOOOOU CAN DOOOOO EEEEEET!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Teri! You're amazing, Adrienne! (And inspiring me, too!)

    ReplyDelete

House of 3

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed