Saturday, April 3, 2010

One quarter and a list

I have had a great week. Let me count the ways................

1. School was the easiest ever this week. Grades 2-5 kids were off to the Leisure Center to take swimming lessons throughout the day and I got to stay and work (play!) with the Admin. Assistant who I love spending time with. A super quick week, plus a short week. That, in my books is the makin' for a great school week.

2. I got to play volleyball on both Monday and Thursday this week. Thursday was a little tough with only 7 of us. We started out so strong and now everyone is ditching us. I did get a great workout though. The gym was like a sauna so yes, I did meet my SWEAT quotient that night.

3. I am up to 26 pounds lost!! Hence the title of my post. I am 1/4 of the way to my goal and feeling great. Need to shop for clothes again. I have been hanging onto a couple pairs of jeans and they are just about ready for the too BIG bag. Can't wait to go down another size!

4. It is a long weekend. Not just a regular long weekend, but a 4 day weekend. Love those!



5. I picked up some great stuff at Value Village last week and I am super excited to see what I can do with them. I have a few plans in mind. I have bought my weight in spray paint this week and now I have to get to work.


6. The sun is shining and we are staying above 0 degrees Celsius for the whole week. The snow is melting and now I have a lake in the middle of my yard. With this warm weather, I should be able to spray paint my goodies and then post about them when they are done.
Take care and Happy Easter!
Adrienne

5 comments:

  1. What great finds!!!!! Happy Easter!

    m ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adrienne! Looks like you have some great projects in the works. Can't wait to see the outcome! Congrats on your continued weight lose success! I have just done battle with a somewhat large bag of Eggies and lost. :( My chocolate addiction and Easter time do not mix well. Damn that Easter Bunny!! LOL I will be scared to get on that scale this Thursday at WW. Happy Easter to you and your family!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooo!!!! Holy super weight loss Batman!! Way to go! Love this list. Life is beautiful, my friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, congrats on the weight loss...that's awesome! Looks like you found some great stuff at VV, so fun! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I will be back to see what you do with all those silver trays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Check out my post from today, lady! I tagged you!

    ReplyDelete

House of 3

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed