Sunday, April 18, 2010

Plus sizes BE GONE!!!

Sorry, no pics to go along with this quick post. Thought I would just chat a bit about my weight loss journey. I have to start with a HUGE thanks to those who are following me on my way to being happier, healthier and skinnier! It really means a great deal to me that I have so much support from my friends and family. It's interesting getting used to hearing the words small or skinny in a sentence referring to me. CRAZY!!

Another interesting thing to chat about is I am able to shop at a store that is NOT a Plus Size store. I have been banished to the back corner in so many stores that I was beginning to feel like a second class citizen. Even though there are stores out there that cater to plus size and you can shop freely in them, you are then forced to pay these disgustingly high prices. I went to our local Mark's Work Warehouse and I bought some clothes. To be able to walk into a store and shop freely among regular sized clothes and not have to chose the from only1 or 2 racks, but the entire ladies section!! Truly thrilling! I think Chris thought I was crazy because I was so excited when I got back to the van. Now that I have tasted it, I WANT it BAAAAAD!!!!

So, I hope I didn't bore you too much! Weigh in is tomorrow and I will keep my fingers crossed. I have been really active this week. I think I went for a walk EVERY day except Monday and Thursday which I have V-ball! Wish me luck!

Have a great week everyone!
Adrienne

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Congrats on your new shopping experience!! Good for you! Your motivation is inspiring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gooooo you!! You are a superstar, woman! Hooorayyyy!

    ReplyDelete

House of 3

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed