Saturday, December 11, 2010

A White Tree!!

My husband once told me that he has always wanted a white Christmas tree.  And I always thought he had flipped his lid.  A few years ago, I told him that if we ever have a house big enough for 2 trees, I would LET him have his white tree.Little did I know, this would be the year.  Big house or not.  I, on the other hand, have finally created the Country Christmas look that I love(he loves it too!...I think).  I decided last year that I would indeed, buy him a white tree and all the trimmin's to go with it.  I figured that by waiting until after Christmas, I could get it all cheaper and then if we (mainly I) hated it, I wouldn't have spent a fortune on it.  We finally dug the tree out today and decorated it. The tree is a lot smaller than our other one, so it went pretty fast.  I actually had a lot of fun doing it.  It was kind of refreshing looking at new and different ornaments.  What a total departure from my usual country/primitive tree decorations and decor.  I have not had glitter or bling on my tree for years, and NOW... well, just take a look!




Maybe I will attempt the outdoor lights this weekend too! 
Hope you enjoy my new tree, I know I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

House of 3

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed