Thursday, December 23, 2010

News...Update...This just in!!!

Yes.  I know.  I have not been posting nearly as often as I should, but well, I am now!  I am hearing some grumblings about the fact that I have not been giving updates on my weight loss.  Fear not dear friends,  my resolve has not waivered.  I am currently sitting at 60 pounds lost.  It has been very slow going since the summer, but I am totally taking this as a win.  Even though I hit 50 pounds this summer, and have only lost another 10,  I am very happy that I have been able to (at the very least) maintain my loss and then some.  I have recently joined one of the local gyms and am loving it.  I have been trying to go in the mornings while we are off for Christmas break.  I have fallen victim to the gruesome PLATEAU and will fight as hard as I can to banish it from whence it came. (does that make sense??...it sounds good in my head, that's all that matters!!)


So, this should hopefully give those interested an update on my weight-loss journey, and I promise to keep you posted on my future successes!

BTW...Merry Christmas to all and to all a Fabulous New Year!!!
Adrienne

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Go you! It's not "only" 60 - you are 60 pounds lighter than you were at this time last year. That is a huge victory! Put 6 bags of potatoes in your backpack and then try to say "only"! LOL! I am proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete

House of 3

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed