Tuesday, December 28, 2010

After Christmas Activities

I seem to get into the Christmas crafty mood - after Christmas.  I guess with all the pre-Christmas Hub-ub, I never seem to find the time to get my craft on. With 2 weeks of holidays, the first is spend on getting ready for the big day, and the second is spend getting over it and doing what I want, when I want.  I have been trying to keep things tidy around the house so I have the time to spend in my craft room.  I spent some time on the computer this morning and was checking out Tim Holtz's blog.  Man, that guy is talented.  I was inspired by his 12 days of tags and thought I would see what I could come up with.  So, here is what I did this afternoon.


Hope you like them.  Let's see what I can do tomorrow!
Adrienne

1 comment:

  1. Adrienne, these are GORGEOUS! You know what would be cool? A tree full of tags! (I know you'll never be able to part with these beauts! LOL) Ok, off to do my marking...I have about 60 essays to mark...blah....

    ReplyDelete

House of 3

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed