Sunday, August 30, 2009

School starts tomorrow :(

Even though Summer isn't technically over until Sept. 21st, it is SOOOO over for me! School starts tomorrow and I am serverely bummed. This was the first summer I have had off since I was in school and I have to tell you it was great! Even though I feel like we didn't do a ton of fun stuff,{which we really did} it was great to just chill and go with the flow. I am just sad that it is over. Back to the grind, the schedules, the busyness and all that goes along with Back to School. I don't have a picture to go along with this post, but just imagine me with a VERY sad look on my face. Hope any of you out there going BACK to school or have kids back to school are looking forward to it more than me!
Take care, don't forget to create!

Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment

House of 3

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed