Monday, August 10, 2009

Off we go!















Well, my blog is still 'under construction', but I thought I would add this little tidbit today. This is something I made in the last couple of days. I bought this frame at the dollar store a few days ago and I just had to do something with it. (went back and bought more today!) I am really trying to CREATE every day. Even if it means creating less mess in my craft room(aka: cleaning up my mess). It feels good. I am also starting the process of redo'ing my room so I will be taking some pics throughout and will share when it is all done. I have a lot more pictures and projects to share, so I think August will be a busy bloggin' time for me. Gotta get it all done before school starts again.

Take care, have fun, and don't forget to CREATE!!
Adrienne

1 comment:

  1. Hi...congats on being a blogger! I love your frame project! Sandy

    ReplyDelete

House of 3

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed