Wednesday, August 12, 2009

House work




Well, I made myself a deal. After yesterday where I did pretty much nothing else than watch TV, go on the computer or go in my craft room, I knew something needed to be done. I decided this morning that I had to earn my time on the computer or in my craft room. I started with the laundry room/recycling. Cleaned everything and got the recycling ready to go. So, I earned my first access to the computer. So proud of myself. Then, the dreaded bedroom. Worst room in my house. Tons of laundry, old computer, dirty floor. ALL done. Laundry is all folded, computer is out and ready to be returned to friend and floor has been vacuumed. This may seem all way too HUM-DRUM to blog, but I feel really good about what I have accomplished today. I really thought about taking a picture of the clean laundry room and all the folded laundry but I decided that might be a bit weird, even for me. But then I decided while writing the post...why not. I want this blog to be about me and my life. So, I am going to grab my camera and add a couple of shots in! So, thanks for reading and don't forget to keep creating!!

Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment

House of 3

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed