Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fall, what things may come



This Fall, has been a very Pintersting one.  Yes I said Pintersting!!  I have learned some very pinteresting words.  For instance, Pintervention - I may be in need of one soon.  If you don't already know about it, Pinterest is (my description) like an online copy of all your favorite magazines that you can access all at the same time.  If you are into fashion...it's there.  Home decor...they've got it.  Cooking and baking...yup. Crafts and DIY...You betcha baby. The topics are endless.  If you are interested in something, you will find that there are tons of other people that are too.  Take heed my friends... time slips away while you are browsing all the wonderful items and ideas on there.  Go ahead, check it out, set up a profile and start PINNING!!!

Fall has also brought my usual amounts of volleyball, but this year a wee bit more.  I am still doing my drop-in nights and coaching the Jr. Boys team, but this year I am also on a ladies team.  I was emailed by a team of ladies who are all around(older) my age in Tier 7.  We have now moved up to Tier 6 and I am loving every second of it.

Teri and I have made a pact to stop shopping for stuff to do projects.  We find all this great stuff at thrift stores that maybe need a coat of paint, or a little tweek of some sort.  I have quite a collection.  We challenged ourselves to stop shopping and start doing some of these projects.  I made a little logo but can't figure out how to get it on here.  Once I do, I will share it.  This pact I have called "Project Stash".  Stash stands for Stop Teri and Adrienne from Shopping and Hoarding.  I have no problem finding an item that needs some TLC or repurposing , but it's the follow through that I have a problem with(as I have said in a previous post).  Well, procrastinate no more.  I have managed to get a few projects done.  Another part of our pact was to blog about each of the projects we get done.  And yes, follow through, here we go.  I am doing it.  As busy as I have been this Fall, I am finding little bits of time here and there to get things done or at least started.

Well, enough for tonight.  I will post in the next couple of days with some of the projects that I have accomplished so far.

Take care all,
Adrienne                                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

House of 3

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed