Monday, May 16, 2011

A while indeed!

It has been a very, very busy month.  Not really busy doing tons of stuff, but very busy in my little world.  I have spent the last month getting ready to go to my cousin's wedding in BC and working my butt off at the gym so I could look as amazing as I hoped to so I could show off my new bod to my family.  Run-on sentence, I know!  I have also been very busy (mentally) due to a HUGE change at school.  I have recently begun working with a severely autistic boy in the mornings and it has definitely taken it's toll on me both mentally and physically.  So I was giving all I could at school, plus at the gym.  Can you say TIRED??!!  So now that the wedding is over, and I am learning to work with this boy at school, I thought I should get my arse in gear and back on my blog. 
I made a couple of really cute cards last week.  One for mother's day and one for my cousin's wedding, but of course I didn't take pictures of them, so I will have to recreate them to put on my blog.
In my weight loss journey, I am sitting at 84 pounds right now.  I was up to 86, but then with all the travelling and (not eating so great) and more coffee than any person should drink in a week, I managed to be up 5 pounds.  I was pretty strict with my eating this last week, and got rid of 3 of the 5lbs I put on. So, I am now looking at losing 16 pounds in the next 6 weeks.  I am bound and determined to be at my goal of 100 pounds by the last day of school. I see a very busy and sweaty 6 weeks in my future!
Here's a picture of the family from Danica's wedding.  What a great time we had!!
Toodles for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

House of 3

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed